Our “mid range voltage” Masterflux SIERRA configuration is for vehicles with traction packs that are roughly 100V to 150V. The controller has both a low and high voltage cutoff at 90V and 165V respectively so be aware of your full charge voltage as well as how far your pack will sag as it depletes under load.
This system uses the Masterflux SIERRA 05-0982Y3 compressor, with a maximum of 14,300 BTU/hr.
We have created a cooling package for this track voltage, which includes the following Masterflux components:
- SIERRA05-0982Y3 (with the SAE #8 and #10 fitings)
- CONTROLLER 025F0140-01 (90-165V DC – Flanged heatsink)
- WIRING HARNESS
- Vibration isolation rubber mounts (your choice)
1″ tall grommets w/ 5/16″ bolt hole
5/8″ tall grommets with 5/16″ bolt holes
1″ tall grommets with 1/4″ bolt holes
- Diode Module 600V/50A (see the high-voltage bulletin on the Masterflux website for more information) or the REVOLT-designed enclosure, with connectors and recommended diode.
- Masterflux Manual Control Device 030A0138 (optional)
The links above go into the REVOLT Electric Vehicle components store where you should be able to process your order and find more details on the components. To make it easier, we’ve combined all of the components into a package kit (also linked above). If an item is not in stock, you may still place the order. Product turnaround can take up to 10-12 weeks, but Masterflux often ships sooner.
The Masterflux DC climate cooling solutions are best used with as much “help” as they can get — window film, light-colored paint, window shades, and so forth.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us on the store’s contact form and we’ll get right back to you.